Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold. Use Present Continuous.
Show example Hide example
He is fixing my car.
What is he fixing?
1.The children are watching TV.What are the children watching?
2.We are going to the cinema tonight.Where are we going tonight?
3.He is laughing.Who is laughing?
4.You are reading a book.What are you doing?
5.She is planting flowers in the garden.What is she planting in the garden?
6.I am lying on my bed.Where am I lying?
7.It is raining heavily outside.How is it raining outside?
8.They are riding bicycles in the park.Where are they riding bicycles?
9.She is singing a song now.What is she singing now?
10.He is talking to Kelly.Who is he talking to?
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 2
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 3
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 4
- Present Continuous — Positive
- Present Continuous — Positive — Say what you are doing