Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold. Use Present Continuous.
Show example Hide example
Jane is watching her favorite movie.
What is Jane watching?
1.Claire is working in that room.Who is working in that room?
2.It is snowing in New York.Where is it snowing?
3.The children are doing their homework.What are the children doing?
4.I am wearing a sweater because it's cold outside.Why are you wearing a sweater?
5.Daniel is writing a letter.What is Daniel writing?
6.They are playing in the park.Where are they playing?
7.We are waiting for the bus.What are you waiting for?
8.He is smoking.Who is smoking?
9.The girls are standing under the tree because it is raining.Why are the girls standing under the tree?
10.She is drinking coffee with her friends.Who is she drinking coffee with?
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 2
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 4
- Present Continuous — Positive
- Present Continuous — Positive — Say what you are doing