Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold. Use Present Continuous.
Show example Hide example
They are fishing over there.
Where are they fishing?
1.John is playing computer games with his friends.Who is John playing computer games with?
2.They are wearing jackets.What are they wearing?
3.Children are making a sandcastle.What are the children making?
4.Lilly is decorating the Christmas tree.What is Lilly decorating?
5.They are swimming in the pool.Where are they swimming?
6.She is painting a picture.What is she painting?
7.My neighbors are washing their car.What are my neighbors washing?
8.Emma and Chris are walking in the park now.Where are Emma and Chris walking now?
9.It is raining in Paris today.Where is it raining today?
10.My friends are driving to the beach now.Who is driving to the beach now?
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 3
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 4
- Present Continuous — Positive
- Present Continuous — Positive — Say what you are doing