Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold. Use Present Continuous.
Show example Hide example
Jane is crying because someone has stolen her camera.
Why is Jane crying?
1.Mark is having a shower.What is Mark doing?
2.I am washing the dishes.What are you washing?
3.They are sweating because it's hot outside.Why are they sweating?
4.James is making a lot of noise.Who is making a lot of noise?
5.We are meeting at the restaurant tonight.Where are we meeting tonight?
6.The children are playing board games in the yard.Where are the children playing board games?
7.Paul is working today.Who is working today?
8.Ellie is staying at her friend's house.Where is Ellie staying?
9.It is snowing heavily outside.How is it snowing outside?
10.I am waiting for Charlotte because I need to talk to her.Why are you waiting for Charlotte?
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 2
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 3
- Present Continuous — Positive
- Present Continuous — Positive — Say what you are doing