Replace the words in bold with the correct personal or object pronoun, as in the example.
Show example Hide example
Are mangoes delicious?
Are they delicious?
- 1.We will meet Mira and Hannah at the railway station.
We will meetat the railway station.them
- 2.Sandy and I have chosen the same course at university.have chosen the same course at university.We
- 3.Dogs are funny animals. I like dogs very much.
Dogs are funny animals. I likevery much.them
- 4.Where are my glasses? Your glasses are on that table.
Where are my glasses?are on that table.They
- 5.Can you bring this book to me?
Can you bringto me?it
- 6.I am meeting Paul at the coffee shop.
I am meetingat the coffee shop.him
- 7.Nick is going on vacation to Turkey.is going on vacation to Turkey.He
- 8.Don’t tell your parents that we are going to get married.
Don’t tellthat we are going to get married.them
- 9.You should help Sandra with the suitcases — they are rather heavy.
You should helpwith the suitcases — they are rather heavy.her
- 10.You and Christopher are amazing people.are amazing people.You
- 11.Go and buy some bread in the nearest store.
Go and buyin the nearest store.it
- 12.Amanda is a good friend.is a good friend.She
- 13.We need to discuss it with Arthur and Kimberly and then make a decision.
We need to discuss it withand then make a decision.them
- 14.This story is not interesting for Harold.
This story is not interesting for.him
- 15.Emma doesn’t want to see William and me.
Emma doesn’t want to see.us