Fill in the correct object pronoun into the gaps.
Show example Hide example
Your new shoes are nice. I like
Your new shoes are nice. I like them.
- 1.I don’t know those girls. Do you know?them
- 2.I want to see Emma, but she doesn't want to see?me
- 3.Matthew is a handsome man. I like.him
- 4.This is my new dress. Do you like?it
- 5.Who is that woman? Why are you smiling at?her
- 6.We are afraid to go to the basement alone. Can you come with?us
- 7.You are always lying. We don't believeanymore.you
- 8.Sam has a new car, but he doesn't likevery much.it
- 9.I hate staying at home alone. Can you stay with?me
- 10.We saw James yesterday, but he didn't see.us