Fill in the correct object pronoun into the gaps.
Show example Hide example
We’ve forgotten the book at home. Can you share your book with
We’ve forgotten the book at home. Can you share your book with us?
- 1.On my way home, I met David and toldabout the accident.him
- 2.Susan needs this book. She can't prepare for her exam without.it
- 3.I don't know the way to the library. Could you, please, showto?itme
- 4.We are going to take part in the contest. Will you join?us
- 5.If you give Liam your address, he will senda postcard.you
- 6.I know this woman. Last time I metin the park.her
- 7.If I see Helen, I will tellto call Richard.her
- 8.I like your new skirt. Where did you buy?it
- 9.A: “Is this present for me?”
B: “Yes. it's for.”you
- 10.Where are Chris and Emily? We are waiting for.them