Replace the words in bold with the correct object pronoun.
Show example Hide example
I saw Bill and you at the police station. What were you doing there?
at the police station. What were you doing there?
I saw you at the police station. What were you doing there?
- 1.I gave this book to my teacher.
I gaveto my teacher.it
- 2.We told Rachel the truth.
We toldthe truth.her
- 3.The professor asked Paul and me about the newest research.
The professor askedabout the newest research.us
- 4.I visit my grandparents every weekend.
I visitevery weekend.them
- 5.Have you understood that rule?
Have you understood?it
- 6.Why didn’t you help your little brother?
Why didn’t you help?him
- 7.The doctor examined Mr. Smith and prescribed some medicine.
The doctor examinedand prescribed some medicine.him
- 8.It is difficult for Kate to cope with all these tasks.
It is difficult forto cope with all these tasks.her
- 9.Clarissa met her friends in the park.
Clarissa metin the park.them
- 10.The police arrested the robber when he was about to get in the car.
The police arrestedwhen he was about to get in the car.him
- 11.I trust my father and always follow his advice.
I trustand always follow his advice.him
- 12.Have you bought the sausage for our picnic?
Have you boughtfor our picnic?it
- 13.Do not blame Ryan and me for it. It’s not our fault.
Do not blamefor it. It’s not our fault.us
- 14.I fed the dog and then went for a walk.
I fedand then went for a walk.it
- 15.We like these stories and want to hear many more from you.
We likeand want to hear many more from you.them