Put in the correct verb forms into the gaps to make Wh-questions. Use the Present Perfect Continuous.
Show example Hide example
TV? (to watch)
How long have you been watching TV?
- 1.How longheEnglish? (to learn)hasbeen learning
- 2.How longtheyoutside? (to run)havebeen running
- 3.WhatJohnsince the morning? (to paint)hasbeen painting
- 4.Since whenyour neighborsthe house? (to build)havebeen building
- 5.How longyouhere? (to live)havebeen living
- 6.Whosheover the phone for an hour? (to talk to)hasbeen talking to
- 7.Whatwefor 3 hours? (to play)havebeen playing
- 8.Whatthe workersfor a month? (to repair)havebeen repairing
- 9.How longheme? (to wait for)hasbeen waiting for
- 10.How longyour relativesyour house? (to stay at)havebeen staying at