Put in the correct verb forms into the gaps to make Yes/No questions. Use the Present Perfect Continuous.
Show example Hide example
me? (to wait for)
Has she been waiting for me?
- 1.your sisterChinese for 2 years? (to teach)Hasbeen teaching
- 2.itsince morning? (to rain)Hasbeen raining
- 3.theysince midday? (to drive)Havebeen driving
- 4.youthis? (to look for)Havebeen looking for
- 5.the childrenTV for an hour? (to watch)Havebeen watching
- 6.sheher little brother since Sunday? (to look after)Hasbeen looking after
- 7.hein Barcelona since childhood? (to live)Hasbeen living
- 8.youthis cake since afternoon? (to make)havebeen making
- 9.Lillyher report for 3 days? (to work on)Hasbeen working on
- 10.wethis problem for 2 hours? (to solve)Havebeen solving