Put the words in the correct order to make Wh-questions.
Show example Hide example
Where did you buy your phone?
- 1.?What did you do last night?
- 2.?Where did your brother live a year ago?
- 3.?How did you get to work yesterday?
- 4.?What time did she come home on Monday?
- 5.?Where did they play tennis last weekend?
- 6.?What did John collect in his childhood?
- 7.?Where did you hide my keys?
- 8.?When did they visit their parents last time?
- 9.?Why did Chris leave the party so early last night?
- 10.?Where did Emma spend her vacation?
- 11.?What sport did you play in your childhood?
- 12.?What book did we read last week?
- 13.?Why did they start learning English?
- 14.?Where did you see him last time?
- 15.?What did they eat for dinner?
- Past Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 2
- Past Simple with to be (was/were) — Wh-questions — Put the words in the correct order
- Past Simple — Wh-question — regular and irregular verbs — Exercise 2
- Past Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold
- Past Simple — Wh-questions — Word order — Exercise 3