Put the words in the correct order to make Wh-questions.
Show example Hide example
How much did you pay for this jacket?
- 1.?Where did you buy your phone?
- 2.?When did Micky arrive at the airport?
- 3.?How many books did you read last year?
- 4.?What did they see in that house?
- 5.?Why did she argue with them?
- 6.?Where did your friends spend their break?
- 7.?Who did Charlotte work with?
- 8.?Which dress did your sister choose?
- 9.?Why did she wear sunglasses?
- 10.?What did the mechanic repair?
- 11.?Where did he ride his horse?
- 12.?How far did you go for your last holiday?
- 13.?When did Matthew write this email?
- 14.?What did your brother offer to her?
- 15.?How long did they stay there?
- Past Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 2
- Past Simple — Wh-question — regular and irregular verbs — Exercise 1
- Past Simple — Wh-questions — Word order
- Past Simple — Wh-question — regular and irregular verbs — Exercise 2
- Past Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold