Put the words in the correct order to make Wh-questions.
Show example Hide example
How did you spend Easter?
- 1.?Whose bike did you take?
- 2.?Why did she leave the party early?
- 3.?What did Emily keep in that cupboard?
- 4.?How well did Alex play tennis?
- 5.?Where did they meet yesterday?
- 6.?What room did you choose?
- 7.?How much time did you waste watching TV?
- 8.?Which film did your friends prefer?
- 9.?Where did your uncle receive his scar?
- 10.?Where did they plant trees last week?
- 11.?Whose computer did he take?
- 12.?Why did Ryan call me last night?
- 13.?Why did your little sister cry?
- 14.?How much money did he earn last month?
- 15.?How long did the show last?
- Past Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 2
- Past Simple — Wh-question — regular and irregular verbs — Exercise 1
- Past Simple — Wh-questions — Word order
- Past Simple — Wh-question — regular and irregular verbs — Exercise 2
- Past Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold