Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold. Use Future Simple.
Show example Hide example
We will meet you at the airport.
Where will we meet you?
- 1.He will come to see me.Why will he come?2.I will go to the dentist tomorrow.Where will I go tomorrow?3.They will see their house.What will they see?4.We will go to the forest because we want to gather some mushrooms.Why will we go to the forest?5.He will watch a football match tomorrow evening.When will he watch a football match?6.She will give a bunch of flowers to her teacher.What will she give to her teacher?7.Children will clean the house later.When will children clean the house?8.They will move to Australia next year.Where will they move next year?9.It will rain heavily tomorrow.How will it rain tomorrow?10.She will stay at home tomorrow because she is grounded.Why will she stay at home tomorrow?Similar Exercises
- Future Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 3
- Future Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 2
- Future Simple — Yes/No and Wh-question — Jumbled words — Exercise 2
- Future Simple — Yes/No and Wh-question — Jumbled words
- Future Simple — Yes/No and Wh-question