Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold. Use Future Simple.
Show example Hide example
He will go to the shop to buy milk.
Why will he go to the shop?
- 1.We will go home after class.Where will we go after class?2.They will have dinner at 7 pm.What time will they have dinner?3.Emma will study German next year.What will Emma study next year?4.They will fly to Greece next month.Where will they fly next month?5.She will buy a new dress tomorrow.What will she buy tomorrow?6.They will play board games at the weekend.What will they play at the weekend?7.Students will study hard to pass the exam.Why will students study hard?8.We will visit our parents next week.When will we visit our parents?9.Olivia will have soup for lunch.What will Olivia have for lunch?10.They will meet their friends next Thursday.When will they meet their friends?11.Lucas will go to the post office to send the package.Why will Lucas go to the post office?12.Matthew and Kate will fly to Portugal next Sunday.When will Matthew and Kate fly to Portugal?13.Amelia will bake a cake for my birthday.What will Amelia bake for my birthday?14.We will discuss this book next week.What will we discuss next week?15.They will plant trees in their garden.Where will they plant trees?Similar Exercises
- Future Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 3
- Future Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold
- Future Simple — Yes/No and Wh-question — Jumbled words — Exercise 2
- Future Simple — Yes/No and Wh-question — Jumbled words
- Future Simple — Yes/No and Wh-question