Change the following sentences from indirect to direct speech.
Show example Hide example
Michael told me (that) he was going to change his job.
Michael, “I am going to change my job.”
- 1.Rosa said (that) she liked coffee.
Rosa, “.”I like coffee
- 2.Kevin said (that) he would take up weightlifting.
Kevin, “.”I will take up weightlifting
- 3.Andrew said (that) he had studied French at school.
Andrew, “.”I studied French at school
- 4.My father said (that) he had already checked my essay.
My father, “.”I have already checked your essay
- 5.Emma said (that) she would see her dentist the next day.
Emma, “.”I will see my dentist tomorrow
- 6.The boy said (that) the man at the door was his father.
The boy, “.”The man at the door is my father
- 7.Timothy said (that) he needed me to help him with his homework.
Timothy, “.”I need you to help me with my homework
- 8.Polly said (that) she would be watching videos at that time.
Polly, “.”I will be watching videos at this time
- 9.The girl said (that) she was leaving for work.
The girl, “.”I am leaving for work
- 10.Ben said (that) those trees looked beautiful.
Ben, “.”These trees look beautiful