Complete the sentences with who, whose, which, where.
Show example Hide example
many wild animals live has become the National Nature Reserve.
The forest where many wild animals live has become the National Nature Reserve.
- 1.The articleyou had translated from Chinese was published in yesterday’s issue of that online magazine.which
- 2.The villageI was born has turned into a nice and comfortable residential area of the big city.where
- 3.This is the manglorious deeds are well-known far outside his own country.whose
- 4.The playerscored the first goal was recognized as the best halfback of the championship.who
- 5.The boyis looking at us is my girlfriend’s brother.who
- 6.The doglived in the street not far from our house became our best friend.which
- 7.The girlmother is a teacher of Spanish doesn’t know a word in this language.whose
- 8.The conferencethose projects were represented for the first time has attracted much attention and interest.where
- 9.The studentwill answer this question correctly has all chances to get an excellent mark on the exam.who
- 10.The swimming poolyou like to spend your morning time is closing for repairs.where
- 11.The tableleg is broken will be replaced by a new one.whose
- 12.The personwill represent our club at the regional contest should be very smart and good-looking.who
- 13.The situationyou have described to us needs an immediate solution.which
- 14.The engineerinvention is widely used these days was completely forgotten and died in poverty.whose
- 15.The parkis located on the banks of the river is the favorite place for many people to spend their weekends.which