Complete the sentences with who, whose, which, where.
Show example Hide example
had completed many complex projects didn’t cope with that simple task.
The manager who had completed many complex projects didn’t cope with that simple task.
- 1.The girlis wearing a nice white dress is my friend’s niece.who
- 2.The roomthe meeting is going to be held is being aired and tidied thoroughly.where
- 3.The hillyou can see from the window of your hotel room is man-made.which
- 4.The boylove for adventures was known to everyone has become a famous traveler.whose
- 5.The workerhas repaired this pipe is very experienced and skillful.who
- 6.The carcolor is very bright and quite unusual has parked next to our gate.whose
- 7.The placethese items are manufactured is called the technological factory.where
- 8.The bookyou brought me yesterday is not very interesting.which
- 9.The shopI bought my new laptop is located in the central part of the city next to the park.where
- 10.One of my classmatesaptitude for Maths was noticed by many teachers has become a famous inventor.whose
- 11.The treeis growing next to my house was planted by my grandfather.which
- 12.The housemy grandparents live reminds me of an old castle.where
- 13.The programmerwas developing that software was fired because he had never met the deadlines.who
- 14.The womanclothes are very elegant and trendy is a well-known actress.whose
- 15.The chairyou took from the kitchen is broken - I can’t sit on it.which