Complete the sentences with the best verb from the list. Add ending -s where necessary.
feel, look, smell, sound, taste
Show example Hide example
perfect in this vase.
The flowers look perfect in this vase.
- 1.This dressbeautiful.looks
- 2.Miravery mature for her age.sounds
- 3.The milkbitter.tastes
- 4.Helenaold-fashioned in this dark suit.looks
- 5.Iawful after yesterday’s trip.feel
- 6.Robself-confident but he doesn't feel like that.looks
- 7.Your clothes are dirty. Theybad and I can't stand this odor anymore.smell
- 8.Your ideacrazy. It's too risky for me.sounds
- 9.The barbecuespicy. You have put a lot of pepper into it.tastes
- 10.Your housefashionable.looks
- 11.This shampoolike honey. Don’t you like this aroma?smells
- 12.Anngood now but she hasn't recovered completely yet.feels
- 13.This songfamiliar.sounds
- 14.These sheetssoft — they are made of bamboo.feel
- 15.Youworried. Don’t show others that something is wrong.look