Complete the sentences with too, too much, too many, enough.
Show example Hide example
skyscrapers in my neighborhood.
There are too many skyscrapers in my neighborhood.
- 1.I think the soup issalty.too
- 2.I can’t concentrate. There isnoise in here.too much
- 3.Amelia is not matureto make such decisions.enough
- 4.Don’t spendmoney.too much
- 5.The traffic is awful. There arecars on the road.too many
- 6.The movie waslong. I thought it would never end.too
- 7.William is not strongto lift this heavy box.enough
- 8.Emma has eatensweets. Now she has a rash on her body.too many
- 9.I am not fitto run such a long distance.enough
- “Whose toys are these?”
- “They are my sister’s. She hasof them.”
- 11.There arepeople in here. It’s hard to breathe.too many
- 12.We can’t afford to buy this car. It’sexpensive for us.too
- 13.You wasteenergy complaining. It would be best if you were more positive.too much
- 14.Sorry, but I amsad to go to the party.too
- 15.Are you experiencedto apply for this job?enough