Complete the sentences with some or any.
Show example Hide example
children in the playground.
There are some children in the playground.
- 1.There aren’tcookies left.any
- 2.There aren’tcars in front of my house.any
- 3.There ishoney in the jar.some
- 4.Is theresalt in my pasta?any
- 5.There issalad on my plate.some
- 6.There isham in your sandwich, but there isn’tcheese.someany
- 7.Are therebananas left?any
- 8.There arecoconuts in his fruit basket.some
- 9.There aren’teggs, but there aretomatoes.anysome
- 10.There arebiscuits for kids.some
- “Are thereclothing stores nearby?”
- “Yes, there aregood stores at the end of the street.”
- “Are there
- 12.There isnews I want to share with you.some
- “There aren’tonions left.”
- “Look, there areonions in the fridge.”
- “There aren’t
- 14.There aren’tpenguins in the zoo.any
- 15.There arefunny videos on YouTube.some