Flll in the gaps with there + is/are/was/were/has been/have been/will be.
Show example Hide example
presents under the Christmas tree. Let’s open them.
Look! There are presents under the Christmas tree. Let’s open them.
- 1.a good football match on TV last Tuesday.There was
- 2.thirty days in September.There are
- 3.some snow tomorrow afternoon.There will be
- 4.a robbery in our neighborhood this morning.There has been
- 5.When we arrived,many guests in the hotel.there were
- 6.a park near here.There is
- 7.a lot of accidents on this part of the road recently.There have been
- 8.fair in our city next week.There will be
- 9.a movie premiere yesterday.There was
- 10.heavy rain this afternoon, and nowplenty of puddles outside.There has beenthere are