Write the questions in Present Simple, as in the example.
Show example Hide example
they / watch horror movies?
Do they watch horror movies?
- 1.she / like chocolate?Does she like chocolate?2.you / live in a big house?Do you live in a big house?3.Chris / listen to pop music?Does Chris listen to pop music?4.Sandra and Ben / speak Italian?Do Sandra and Ben speak Italian?5.it / snow here in winter?Does it snow here in winter?6.Mike / walk to school?Does Mike walk to school?7.they / play tennis after work?Do they play tennis after work?8.your neighbor / have a dog?Does your neighbor have a dog?9.you / often meet your friends?Do you often meet your friends?10.Ellie / get up early?Does Ellie get up early?Similar Exercises
- Present Simple with to be — Yes/No question — Exercise 3
- Present Simple — Questions with do, does, am, is, are — Exercise 1
- Present Simple — Yes/No question with short answer — Exercise 3
- Present Simple — Yes/No question with short answer — Exercise 2
- Present Simple — Yes/No question with short answer