Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold. Use Present Simple.
Show example Hide example
She uses computer every day.
What does she use every day?
1.We go to bed at 10 am.What time do we go to bed?
2.Rachel teaches maths.What does Rachel teach?
3.His son speaks Japanese well.How does his son speak Japanese?
4.They buy food at the supermarket.Where do they buy food?
5.He reads books in the evening.What does he read in the evening?
6.We live in the country.Where do we live?
7.She gathers mushrooms in autumn.When does she gather mushrooms?
8.He feels bad.How does he feel?
9.They discuss the film.What do they discuss?
10.She studies in Berlin.Where does she study?
- Present Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 2
- Present Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 3
- Present Simple with to be — Positive — Exercise 1
- Present Simple with to be — Positive — Exercise 2
- Present Simple with to be — Negative — Exercise 1