Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps to form positive sentences in Present Simple.
Show example Hide example
TV in the evening. (to watch)
He watches TV in the evening.
- 1.Catmouse. (to catch)catches
- 2.Isandwich for breakfast. (to eat)eat
- 3.Teachersa lot. (to work)work
- 4.His cousinbooks in her free time. (to read)reads
- 5.Younews on TV. (to watch)watch
- 6.Jillin a bank. (to work)works
- 7.Menwatching football. (to enjoy)enjoy
- 8.Theycoffee twice a day. (to drink)drink
- 9.Shebasketball. (to play)plays
- 10.Grannyfruits at the local market. (to buy)buys