Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps to form positive sentences in Present Simple.
Show example Hide example
TV in the evening. (to watch)
He watches TV in the evening.
- 1.Shehome at 9 am (to come)comes
- 2.The girlto school. (to go)goes
- 3.The treeswell. (to grow)grow
- 4.My friendsFrench. (to study)study
- 5.The shopat 6 am (to close)closes
- 6.The boysin Madrid. (to live)live
- 7.Touristsvisiting the Eiffel Tower. (to like)like
- 8.Jackall about computers. (to know)knows
- 9.Weto the radio in the morning. (to listen)listen
- 10.Their parentsSpanish. (to speak)speak