Use the verbs in brackets to make the Present Simple (this exercise includes positive, negative, Yes/No, or Wh-question form).
Show example Hide example
her family every week? (to visit)
Does she visit her family every week?
- 1.the childrenTV in the evening? (to watch)Dowatch
- 2.Shehim. (not / to talk to)does not talk to
- 3.What languageshe? (to speak)doesspeak
- 4.Weour flat once a week. (to clean)clean
- 5.Katechess? (to play)Doesplay
- 6.Hewith his parents. (not / to live)does not live
- 7.How oftenyouabroad? (to travel)dotravel
- 8.Rachel and Joshbread at this shop. (to buy)buy
- 9.theymath? (to teach)Doteach
- 10.WhatJoshat university? (to study)doesstudy