Use the words given to make positive sentences in Present Perfect.
Show example Hide example
I / know / Emma for ages
I have known Emma for ages.
- 1.My sister / start / a new jobMy sister has started a new job.2.We / give up / smokingWe have given up smoking.3.I / improve / my EnglishI have improved my English.4.Daniel / phone / you this morningDaniel has phoned you this morning.5.They / travel / a lotThey have traveled a lot.6.She / finish / cleaningShe has finished cleaning.7.You / read / this book twiceYou have read this book twice.8.I / drink / coffee todayI have drunk coffee today.9.Andrew / see / me this eveningAndrew has seen me this evening.10.Somebody / pain / our fenceSomebody has painted our fence.Similar Exercises
- Present Perfect — Positive — Say what you have already done — Exercise 2
- Present Perfect — Sentence completion
- Present Perfect — Positive — Say what people have already done — Exercise 5
- Present Perfect — Positive — Say what people have already done — Exercise 4
- Present Perfect — Positive — Make the sentence — Exercise 2