Order the words/phrases to make sentences in Present Perfect. Mind the position of already, just, yet in a sentence.
Show example Hide example
I have just finished my science project.
- 1..She hasn’t spoken to him yet.
- 2..We have already finished the task.
- 3..I have just seen him.
- 4..He hasn't fixed his car yet.
- 5..They have just come back.
- 6..Kate has already drunk a cup of coffee.
- 7..You have just played tennis.
- 8..I haven't passed the exam yet.
- 9..She has already left for work.
- 10..My parents have just parked.