Use given words to form Yes/No questions in Present Continuous.
Show example Hide example
Is Andrew painting the portrait of his mother these days?
- 1.?Are you making calls at the moment?
- 2.?Is Dora walking her dog now?
- 3.?Are the students revising for their exams these days?
- 4.?Are we waiting for anyone else?
- 5.?Is Peter feeding birds in the street?
- 6.?Are you watching the video?
- 7.?Is he following me?
- 8.?Are they swimming in the lake?
- 9.?Are you repairing your headphones right now?
- 10.?Is Ashley planting flowers in her backyard?
- 11.?Are you cooking dinner at the moment?
- 12.?Is Chris downloading the document?
- 13.?Are the kids playing hopscotch in the playground?
- 14.?Is the athlete having his training session now?
- 15.?Are you listening to the podcast right now?