Make Wh-questions in Present Continuous. Fill in the full sentence.
Show example Hide example
Where / she / to go?
Where is she going?
- 1.What / the children / to do?What are the children doing?2.What / the girl / to wear?What is the girl wearing?3.Who / Nick / to talk to?Who is Nick talking to?4.What / the students / to read?What are the students reading?5.Where / the man / to sit?Where is the man sitting?6.What / they / to talk about?What are they talking about?7.Why / you / to run / so fast?Why are you running so fast?8.Who / he / to write to?Who is he writing to?9.Where / you / to stand?Where are you standing?10.What / she / to listen to?What is she listening to?11.Who / we / to wait for?Who are we waiting for?12.Why / you / to cry?Why are you crying?13.What / Lilly / to paint?What is Lilly painting?14.Who / my son / to play with?Who is my son playing with?15.Why / she / to stare at / me?Why is she staring at me?Similar Exercises
- Present Continuous — Wh-question — Exercise 3
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 3
- Present Continuous — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold — Exercise 2
- Present Continuous — Wh-question — Exercise 2