Make Wh-questions with to be in Past Simple. Fill in the full sentence.
Show example Hide example
Where / he last Monday?
Where was he last Monday?
- 1.Why / the children upset?Why were the children upset?2.Where / you?Where were you?3.How / the weather?How was the weather?4.When / he at home?When was he at home?5.Why / they at the hospital?Why were they at the hospital?6.How long / the concert?How long was the concert?7.Why / you late?Why were you late?8.Where / your sister last summer?Where was your sister last summer?9.What / she afraid of?What was she afraid of?10.When / he at the stadium?When was he at the stadium?Similar Exercises
- Past Simple with to be (was/were) — Wh-questions — Put the words in the correct order
- Past Simple — Mixed — All verbs and to be (was/were) — Exercise 2
- Past Simple — Put the Wh-question to the word/phrase in bold
- Past Simple — Mixed — All verbs and to be (was/were)
- Am, is, are, was, were — Exercise 2