Put the words in the correct order to make Wh-questions in Past Simple.
Show example Hide example
Why was she in the city center last night?
- 1.?Where were you last night?
- 2.?When was your brother in the park?
- 3.?Why were the children unhappy?
- 4.?When was Timothy home last Tuesday?
- 5.?How old was your brother last Sunday?
- 6.?What color was your previous backpack?
- 7.?Why were they angry with you?
- 8.?Where were your friends yesterday?
- 9.?What kind of man was John Peterson?
- 10.?How old was your son in 2020?
- 11.?Why were those apples on the ground?
- 12.?Who were you with on Friday?
- 13.?Why were the students late?
- 14.?What was the weather like last July?
- 15.?Which cup was yours?