Fill in the verbs in brackets to make Wh-questions. Use the Future Perfect.
Show example Hide example
by 7 am? (to cook)
What will she have cooked by 7 am?
- 1.How many postsyouby 5 o’clock? (to write)willhave written
- 2.Whatheby tomorrow? (to finish)willhave finished
- 3.Wheretheyby Monday? (to be)willhave been
- 4.How many cups of teasheby the end of the day? (to drink)willhave drunk
- 5.Whatyouwhen I come home? (to cook)willhave cooked
- 6.How many bookstheyby the end of the year? (to read)willhave read
- 7.Howsheto pack all her stuff by 2 o'clock? (to manage)willhave managed
- 8.Whatthe childrenby the evening? (to eat)willhave eaten
- 9.WhoIby midday? (to meet)willhave met
- 10.How many mushroomswebefore it gets dark? (to gather)willhave gathered