Fill in the verbs in brackets to make Wh-questions. Use the Future Perfect Continuous.
Show example Hide example
in opera by 2025? (to sing)
How long will they have been singing in opera by 2025?
- 1.How longhewhen he gets home? (to drive)willhave been driving
- 2.How longyouwhen you graduate? (to study)willhave been studying
- 3.How longtheytheir bikes when they stop?willhave been riding
- 4.How longshewithout stopping when she gets tired? (to work out)willhave been working out
- 5.How longwebefore we reach the top? (to climb)willhave been climbing
- 6.How longhein Germany by the time he moves to Canada? (to live)willhave been living
- 7.By the time John comes, how longshein the room? (to sit)willhave been sitting
- 8.How longshethe kids when their mother returns? (to take care of)willhave been taking care of
- 9.How longIinformation before I find it? (to search for)willhave been searching for
- 10.How longKateby the time she starts a new job? (to rest)willhave been resting