Make the Future Continuous (this exercise includes positive, negative, Yes/No and Wh-question form).
Show example Hide example
Don’t call me at 7 pm. I
dinner then. (have)
Don’t call me at 7 pm. I will be having dinner then.
- 1.We are going on holiday on Friday. This time next week weon the beach. (lie)will be lying
- 2.youmy car this evening? (use)Willbe using
- 3.Tomorrow afternoon Nick and Kevin are going to play baseball. At 3 pm theybaseball. (play)will be playing
- 4.Can we meet tomorrow morning?
Not in the morning. Ithen. (sleep)will be sleeping
- 5.Whatshethis time on Saturday? (do)willbe doing
- 6.Chrishome at 8 pm tomorrow. (not / drive)won't be driving
- 7.WhyJamesyou at 10 pm tomorrow? (text)willbe texting
- 8.Wethe house this time next week. (not / leave)won't be leaving
- 9.WhereSamanthain five years? (work)willbe working
- 10.At 9 am Ameliaa meeting in her office. (have)will be having
- 11.youfor the exam this time on Monday? (prepare)Willbe preparing
- 12.Ihere in 2 years. (not / live)won't be living
- 13.What timeyour sistertomorrow? (arrive)willbe arriving
- 14.Danielhis driving test at 2 pm tomorrow. (pass)will be passing
- 15.theyto the supermarket? (go)Willbe going