Fill in somewhere, anywhere, nowhere, or everywhere.
Show example Hide example
The papers were scattered
around the room — they were on the table, on the floor, on the window-sills, and in the trash bins.
The papers were scattered everywhere around the room — they were on the table, on the floor, on the window-sills, and in the trash bins.
- 1.I left the ticketson the table but I can’t see them there now.somewhere
- 2.I think we are lost. This path leads.nowhere
- 3.I lookedbut still didn't find my phone.everywhere
- 4.You don’t need to travelto see the variety of sea life — you can watch videos on YouTube.anywhere
- 5.William’s hut isin this forest but we haven’t found it yet.somewhere
- 6.We need to stop arguing. We will getif we continue like that.nowhere
- 7.It’s unbelievable.I go, I meet Lilly.Everywhere
- 8.Inga doesn’t want to workin the office. She prefers to stay at home and do things online.anywhere
- 9.There is a catin the room but it is likely to hide behind the sofa.somewhere
- 10.I felt so lonely because hadto go.nowhere
- 11.You shouldn’t look for the treasureelse. I suppose the map indicates the right place.anywhere
- 12.My dream is to lieon the beach and listen to the waves breaking against the rocks.somewhere
- 13.Susan and Dora are close friends. You can meet them together almost.everywhere
- 14.Have you seen my book? I can't find it.anywhere
- 15.You can find this specieselse on earth. It can exist only in this area.nowhere