Fill in somebody, anybody, nobody, or everybody.
Show example Hide example
Why are you telling this story for the third time?
has heard it already and there is no need to repeat it again and again.
Why are you telling this story for the third time? Everybody has heard it already and there is no need to repeat it again and again.
- 1.The photos were so professional thatthought they were real painted pictures.everybody
- 2.is ringing the doorbell. Go and answer the door, please.Somebody
- 3.Susan sawin the corridors of the company’s premises. All the staff was at the meeting.nobody
- 4.Do you knowin the neighborhood who could repair my TV set?anybody
- 5.Let us findwho knows how to solve this problem. You will not cope with it on your own.somebody
- 6.My mother baked a cake for my birthday party andsaid that it was the most delicious thing they had ever tasted.everybody
- 7.Is therehere?anybody
- 8.You should tellwhat happened. Just keep it a secret for a while.nobody
- 9.I don’t knowin this town.anybody
- 10.wants to live in that old house. People say that it is haunted.Nobody
- 11.Don’t worry so much.will do the task while you are absent.Somebody
- 12.It seems thatbut me knows what to do in such situations.everybody
- 13.It’s strange buthas admitted closing the door. Do you think that it was closed just by chance?nobody
- 14.Pick up the phone.is calling you.Somebody
- 15.During the storm, we did not seeon the street.anybody