Complete the sentences with who, which, where.
Show example Hide example
you see on the left was planted by my great-grandfather.
The tree which you see on the left was planted by my great-grandfather.
- 1.This is the girlI met at the party last night.who
- 2.Italy is the countrymy brother lives.where
- 3.We know the chefopened this restaurant.who
- 4.That’s the dogbit me several days ago.which
- 5.This is the pitchwe played football with my friends.where
- 6.This is the bookI gave to my niece.which
- 7.Thanks for the flowersyou sent.which
- 8.This is the lakeI usually swim.where
- 9.Show me the personoffended you.who
- 10.This is the placeour tour starts.where
- 11.Do you know the boyis waving at us?who
- 12.Where is the watchI gave you last night?which
- 13.I am looking for an English teachercan help my son with grammar.who
- 14.I want to book the hotelwe stayed last time.where
- 15.This is the beachwe sunbathe in summer.where