Fill in the correct reflexive pronoun or each other.
Show example Hide example
My friend Matthew and I always send
postcards when we are on vacation.
My friend Matthew and I always send each other postcards when we are on vacation.
- 1.They repaired their computer.themselves
- 2.Why does Emma always think only about? She is so selfish.herself
- 3.We had a huge fight yesterday. We don't talk to.each other
- 4.Little Michael can ride a bike.himself
- 5.The teams are playing hard against.each other
- 6.Kelly boughta new skirt.herself
- 7.Andy and Liam always write letters to.each other
- 8.We knowfor a long time.each other
- 9.People givepresents during the holidays.each other
- 10.I can't carry these heavy bags. Can you help me?myself