Use the correct personal pronouns. Watch the words in brackets.
Show example Hide example
has already read this book. (Steven)
He has already read this book.
- 1.is sleeping. (Annie)She
- 2.like watching football. (my dad and I)We
- 3.is made of wood. (the table)It
- 4.are looking at me. (the boys)They
- 5.drinks milk. (cat)It
- 6.plays tennis twice a week. (Andrew)He
- 7.Dohave a pet, Emily?you
- 8.are at the concert. (my friends and I)We
- 9.doesn't have a car. (William)He
- 10.is barking. (the dog)It