Write at, in, on into the gap.
Show example Hide example
I'll call you
half past eight.
I'll call you at half past eight.
- 1.Did you see EmmaMonday?on
- 2.Were you sleeping10 pm yesterday?at
- 3.Where were youthe spring?in
- 4.I'm going to do a language courseMarch.in
- 5.Was your sister bornJune 10th?on
- 6.Are you usually hungrythe morning?in
- 7.Let's meetthe weekend.at
- 8.Will you be freeSunday evening?on
- 9.Do you often go outwinter?in
- 10.Chris graduated from university2015.in
- 11.We couldn't sleepnight because of the noise.at
- 12.Where will you beEaster?at
- 13.My friends always visit memy birthday.on
- 14.I'm having an appointmentTuesday morning.on
- 15.They went to Spainthe summer.in