Fill in the gaps with some or any.
Show example Hide example
children playing outside?
Are there any children playing outside?
- 1.Are therepens on the desk?any
- 2.We needinformation about the upcoming event.some
- 3.Can I havejuice?some
- 4.Are theredoctors around?any
- 5.I have foundmoney in the street.some
- 6.Can you lend metools?some
- 7.Are thereoranges left?any
- 8.I madepopcorn yesterday.some
- 9.She didn't havefriends.any
- 10.No wonder Lilly is so thin - she doesn't eatfast food.any
- 11.Could you give mebooks?some
- 12.There weren'ttrains leaving that evening.any
- 13.Would you likelemonade?some
- 14.Chris and I have been chatting fortime.some
- 15.We don't haveregrets about our decision.any