Fill in the gaps with some, any, or no.
Show example Hide example
honey to your fruit salad. It will taste better.
Add some honey to your fruit salad. It will taste better.
- 1.I would likemore salt, please. Can you give it to me?some
- 2.I havetime now so I will look through your report a bit later.no
- 3.I don’t storeimportant data on my computer.any
- 4.You can findinformation about it in the book which I have recently bought.some
- 5.There isketchup in the fridge. I'll go and buy.nosome
- 6.I have invitedof my friends to my birthday. I'll be happy to see them.some
- 7.Are therecockroaches in your basement?any
- 8.We needadvice from you. You are not qualified enough for this.no
- 9.Nina boughtcereal and milk for breakfast. I hope you like cereal.some
- 10.I don't want to hearexcuses this time.any
- 11.I haveideas at all. Maybe you can help me.no
- 12.You won’t encountermiracles in that place. It’s just an optic illusion.any
- 13.Let's look atfurniture in our local store. Maybe some pieces will match our room design.some
- 14.Never try to borrow anything from your cousin. He hasmoney or property at all. In fact, he has nothing.no
- 15.We will useplastic in our project — it’s going to be environmentally friendly.no