Fill in the gaps with little or few.
Show example Hide example
Italian expressions so he couldn’t explain what he wanted.
Tim knew few Italian expressions so he couldn’t explain what he wanted.
- 1.I prefersalt in my soup.little
- 2.I haveideas on what to do next.few
- 3.people can understand what this term means.Few
- 4.There issnow on the ground and what remains has started to melt.little
- 5.There arefruit trees in this garden.few
- 6.I still haveinformation about that accident.little
- 7.There issugar in the bowl.little
- 8.good films were released last year.Few
- 9.I needattention on your part.little
- 10.I can seepeople in the park today because the weather is cold.few
- 11.I havetime to talk about that issue — let’s do it tonight when I am not so busy.little
- 12.scientists these days are as popular as he is.Few
- 13.There wereapples on the plate.few
- 14.Nick has toomoney to buy this trendy jacket.little
- 15.Susan haspatience so she can’t do any monotonous job.little