Finish the sentences in Passive.
Show example Hide example
The piece of paper
. (to burn)
The piece of paper has been burnt.
- 1.The antelopeby the lion. (to chase / Present Continuous)is being chased
- 2.Sheat the hospital yesterday. (to visit / Past Simple)was visited
- 3.Timby the car. (to hit / Present Perfect)has been hit
- 4.These holes in the yardby a rat. (to dig / Present Simple)are dug
- 5.A decisionin a few minutes. (to take / Future Simple)will be taken
- 6.The streetby the group of children. (to cross / Present Continuous)is being crossed
- 7.The scarfby my granny. (to knit / Present Perfect)has been knitted
- 8.A terrible crimelast week. (to commit / Past Simple)was committed
- 9.The Christmas treeby my children. (to decorate / Present Simple)is decorated
- 10.The football matchtomorrow. (to play / Future Simple)will be played