Fill in the blanks in Past Perfect Passive.
Show example Hide example
by the end of 2010. (to finish)
The bridge had been finished by the end of 2010.
- 1.The officeby 5 pm yesterday. (to clean)had been cleaned
- 2.The houseby the end of summer. (to paint)had been painted
- 3.My bicyclebefore I came. (to steal)had been stolen
- 4.The guests. (to invite)had been invited
- 5.Tha catby the noise. (to wake up)had been woken up
- 6.My carby the last Friday. (to repair)had been repaired
- 7.Four peopleto the hospital. (to take)had been taken
- 8.The forestby the fire. (to damage)had been damaged
- 9.This movielong before I was born. (to make)had been made
- 10.James said that heby the dog. (to bite)had been bitten