Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t and the verb in brackets.
Show example Hide example
I think you
him the truth. He deserves to know. (to tell)
I think you should tell him the truth. He deserves to know.
- 1.It’s cold. Youa warmer jacket. (to take)should take
- 2.The studentstheir mobile phones in the exam. (to use)shouldn't use
- 3.Georgeso much junk food. (to eat)shouldn't eat
- 4.Youto do exercises every day. (to try)should try
- 5.Heso grumpy. (to be)shouldn't be
- 6.Peoplein cafes and restaurants. (to smoke)shouldn't smoke
- 7.Youmore otherwise you won't pass the exam. (to study)should study
- 8.Heyou like that. It's so rude and disrespectful. (to talk to)shouldn't talk to
- 9.Nancyan actress. She has such a talent! (to become)should become
- 10.Williamto the doctor. He looks sick. (to go)should go