Put the words in brackets into the gaps. Mind the positive or the negative forms.
Show example Hide example
my question. (to answer)
Answer my question.
- 1.Emma the truth. (to tell)Tell
- 2.me like that. (not / to look at)Don't look at
- 3.to skip school. (not / to try)Don't try
- 4.me carefully when I speak. (to listen to)Listen to
- 5.so rude. (not / to be)Don't be
- 6.Pleaseher that dress. (to give)give
- 7.me. (not / to follow)Don't follow
- 8.you father when he works. (not / to disturb)Don't disturb
- 9.Pleaseinterrupting the speaker every minute. (to stop)stop
- 10.granny's bag. It's so heavy. (to carry)Carry