Put in the verbs in brackets in the Gerund or the to-infinitive.
Show example Hide example
the vase (break).
John denies breaking the vase.
- 1.I pretended notat home. (be)to be
- 2.He refusedme with my homework. (help)to help
- 3.A famous blogger recommendsthis coffee bar. (visit)visiting
- 4.She offered themto the cinema. (go)to go
- 5.We feel likesomewhere in the mountains. (relax)relaxing
- 6.They have finishedthe living room. (paint)painting
- 7.My job involvesabroad. (travel)travelling
- 8.She seemscalm. (be)to be
- 9.We enjoythe sunrise. (watch)watching
- 10.I can't waitmy new bicycle. (see)to see
- Verbs that can be followed by either Gerund or Infinitive with to — Exercise 2
- Gerund, Infinitive with to or Infinitive without to — Exercise 1
- Gerund and Infinitive — Exercise 4
- Verbs that can be followed by either Gerund or Infinitive with to — Exercise 1
- Sentence transformation — Gerund vs. Infinitive